Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

That. One. Damn. Thing.

 photo damnyou_zps6da6d1c0.jpg

Only the people with crappy computers will understand the sheer agony of standing around for hours waiting for That. One. Damn. Thing. to rez.

I zoomed in and out on it, moused over it, clicked it like I was gonna buy it, slammed my AV up against it, spun around in a circle, cammed somewhere else for a while, danced a jig, backed up, moved forward, scooted left, scooted right, sat on the display for a while, jumped off, sat down in the grass and waited and waited. Nothing. Finally I crashed.

The mystery will probably haunt me until the end of my days.

Oh well.

(I'm Nr. 1!)

Kitja Cherie mesh T-shirts at The Seasons Story, 100L.

2 comments:

Stud Bunny said...

I think I love you. You make me laugh so much <3

Emerald Wynn said...

LOL why thank you! :) :)