Pages

Monday, September 26, 2022

Pics and babbling and creepy dolls and BOO!

 


Today I heard a lot of people in a group asking where to get the creepy doll on the right. (She's on display at Uber.) You can get her from the Haunted Family gacha at D-LAB here.

So hey, what've you guys been up to? I've been getting my parcel ready for Halloween. I'm glad I have a landlord who lets me keep my 'EXTRA' flag flying during holidays because you kids know I like to use up ALL my land allowance for ALL the things.


WOO! And that's not even all of it.


Remember the old days, when this blog was just pictures of me standing around gaping at things in SL? I miss those days.


They're watching me.

I checked the Destination Guide and went over and checked out Fear - Lana. It's a pretty surreal place with a lot of great places to take photos. I didn't capture the full experience here because my Windlight settings are always on Nam's Optimal Skin 2. Props to all the skilled photographers out there who can make magic in any setting. 

I'm wearing the bloody Bridget Dress by Beauty Factory Store. If you hurry, you can probably still grab it for 75L. They have non-bloody versions too. The garters are from Michan. The bloody Chiara hair is from Mina. It's almost Halloween - GET YO BLOOD ON!


These dudes were hanging out by a creepy gazebo. Anyhoo, it was a nice little stroll through an artsy sim. I recommend a trip there if you're bored. (Yeti Boots by Mogul, 75L - still available at Saturday Sale prices today. LOVE TO THE CREATORS!)

OK, I'm running out of things to say and feeling kind of blah. I'll close with a pic of this red Loro puffy vest and headscarf from Bjorn. Pretty much everything I wear is from the weekend sales. I'm a cheap-o like that. 


I'll be back later when I'm feeling more peppy. Big hugs to you. ❤

No comments: