Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random Bloggage

Hey, I'm working on a blog post that's much better than this one.

My apologies for my previous emotional blog post -- the one I deleted but apparently is still on Google readers. (Great.) Yeah, I was hungry when I wrote it, but no, obviously I'm not starving to death. (That's what credit cards are for!) We can all stop making food jokes now. I realize it was over the top. 

Hormones + anxiety + keyboard = disaster.

But NO, I won't be attending this week's food-themed Hump Day Party, BTW. I'm embarrassed enough as it is. :-\

And if you have no idea what I'm talking about right now, good.

Anyhoo.

I don't have a lot going on in my Second Life right now. Ever since I upgraded my Mac OS to whatever the hell "big cat" we're on now (Panther, Jaguar, Snow Leopard?), I've been crashing in SL every five minutes.

When I'm not crashing, I'm still "nesting" -- unfortunately just with myself, not another person. I got my big empty house decorated and then realized it didn't look like me at all. It looked like I cracked the whole thing out of a box, which I basically did.

So I'm still screwing around with my home decor.

Fortunately I read this blog post over on Shopping Cart Disco and moseyed over to Mudshake to check the place out for myself.

(What is it with home furnishing stores with names that start with "mud"?)

I fell in love with Mudshake. Now see, THAT place is me. Funky (in a good way), slightly bipolar, eclectic, goofy and a little bit strange (in a good way?).

So now my living room looks like this:

Photobucket

Hell yeah. Much better. If you feel so inclined, scrolllllll down to the post below this one to see what it looked like before. (yawn.)

God help me when my landlady checks my prim counts though. :(

After I gave my living room a shot of Vitamin B, courtesy of Mudshake, I got a hankering to get my hands on some WILD and CRAZAY hair. So I went to Sinsation, which is one of the first places I go when I want to evoke a "What the *bleep* is up with that hair?" reaction.

Now it's time for a part of my blog that I like to call, "Bitch, put a shirt on!"

"BITCH, PUT A SHIRT ON!"

Photobucket

Yep, I saw this honey there and NO, those are not real pasties. Those nipple-blockers are courtesy of my amazing Photoshop skills, partly because this is a family blog, but also because I know Photobucket all too well. They deleted my previous photo of a cartoon elephant jock strap from Wally's Wackies. They will totally delete nipple shots.

I couldn't believe this chick was wandering around with everything hanging out like that, but I must say I was impressed by the way her outfit perfectly matched the store.

The sign behind her says, "No Transfer. No Refunds. No Exchanges. No Exceptions." Unfortunately it does not say, "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service."

Once I got over the nipple shock, I bought this new release called Koi:

Photobucket

(Hey, check out my fish tank!)

You can change the color of that hair yarn, BTW.

When my friend Sai saw it, she said, "What the *bleep* is up with that hair?"

Victory!

Hey, that shirt is also from Mudshake. Yes! -- They have some groovy little outfits there too. I'll admit that when I bought this shirt, I didn't realize it was so short. Then I put it on, sighed and said "what the hell."

At least it covers my nips.

I didn't buy this shirt for the front. I bought it for the back:

Photobucket

Yes, I am available for modeling.

I got home to discover that once again my next-door neighbor Sehra is outshining me (*cough*) in the holiday decoration department.

Photobucket

BLINDED . . . BY . . . YOUR . . . DRUMSTICKS!

(I think those giant carrots are a really nice touch.)

I can't top that, pardon the pun. I'm not even gonna try. Maybe next month it'll be ON though, Sehra! My army of snowmen will beat any big-ass blingy thing you can stick on your roof, including the Jolly Old Elf himself, not to mention all his damn reindeer!

So BRING IT, SEHRA! BRING IT!

Laugh.

(Sehra knows I love her.)

Until then, I'll just chill in my Pez-colored crib.

Photobucket

(Hey, check out my porch swing!)

5 comments:

C said...

If you take a peek over at your neighbours, pretty much everything you see, including the beach hut itself, is from mudshake.

Love that store :)

Emerald Wynn said...

Where ARE you guys??? It's a mystery to me!

Anonymous said...

New skin Eme? I love it :]
And yeah Sehra is just a big show off :D !

Emerald Wynn said...

That's a free Obscene skin! I love the bodacious boob highlighting. The gift box may still be out on the table of the new main store.

C said...

We're right beside you and Sehra! LMAO Just walk over the little bump.

That big piece of land with all the trees, the stream, the bridge and that open aired white beach shack.