Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

That's the Truth, Ruth

Hey look, everybody! New Truth hair!

Photobucket

You know, sometimes bloggers go to great and justified lengths (pardon the pun) to showcase Truth Hawks' new releases. You've seen it: We get all gussied up and do the fangirl slam dance all over the feeds.

But maybe we're taking the wrong approach. Maybe we need to tone everything else down and just let the beauty of the hair speak for itself!

So rock that Mischa hair, Ruth, you sexy bitch!

Kidding. :-\

Actually I logged in this morning to find myself transformed into that annoying noob chick in the peppy Pepto-Bismol dress.

Photobucket

Oh my gahhhhhhd. Get her away from me.

(Hair: Cady in Streaked, um, Swedish, I think. I was too damn depressed to write it down.)

Dear Linden Lab, if you're going to Ruth me, I'd rather we just kick it old-school with the stuff-that-nightmares-are-made-of Ruth.

Because this chick annoys the bejeezus out of me.

Photobucket

(Hair: Kitty in, hell I don't know, Auburn? You can change the type of metal on the clip, which is cool.)

She's got that smug "Ha ha ha! It's going to take you at least 30 minutes to get your AV back to normal! Ha ha ha! Good luck finding all that stuff in your inventory! Ha! Ha! Ha! . . . Ha!" look on her face.

She's practically begging for a good old-fashioned ass-kicking. (Does she even have a name?)

I'll take mullet-master Ruth and her startled "Who are you and what am I doing here and why aren't I teaching a girls' gym class somewhere?"gaze over this polka-dotted bitch any day:

Photobucket

(Hair: Mischa in ... awkward pause . . . Almond? Your guess is as good as mine.)

Truth also released a new men's style today.

Photobucket

David in MahoganychestnutbrownishIhavenoidea

As highly irritated as I am right now, I'm kind of inspired to start a series of old-school Ruth fashion posts. Or maybe 'The Chronicles of Ruth's Second Life Adventures.' Take her to strip clubs and such. Get her pole dancing. Crash SLebrity parties. Ruth goes ballroom dancing. The possibilities are endless!

Now I'm laughing. Don't steal that idea!

SEE THE HAIR ON BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
Truth Hawks' Blog

GET THE HAIR FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF
Truth In World
Truth on SL Marketplace

11 comments:

Truth said...

I think you definitely should have gone for a darker shade in the first pic! :P <3

Emerald Wynn said...

LOLLL! Oh no! What are YOU doing here? (Oops.)

Sorry I slightly abused your hair in this post. I think you should put Ruth on one of your vendors though. That would make Awesome SL History!

SpaceCase M said...

Oh my Ha ha ha! Great post, and I'd TOTALLY love to see a good old Ruth photo series. Time for an adventure!!!

moniq salamander said...

True. This is the best Truth hair blog post ever. Can't wait for more Ruth posts!

Isabeal Jupiter said...

You made my morning! Thank you!

Miyoko Magic said...

You're seriously mad, I love it :) and I never noticed Ruth had make up on her cheeks? :)

Sophia Harlow said...

Lmao <3

Emerald Wynn said...

Miyoko - HAHAHA! I never noticed it either. Maybe it was their weak attempt to give her a little gurl power.

I honestly don't know what the hell they were thinking when they made that AV. Particularly when they made her one of the starter "Welcome to Second Life! You'll have fun and lots of sex here!" Just stick Ruth in some Blacklace lingerie and watch her work!!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Truth caught you.

I honestly can't remember ever looking like Ruth. Like a horrible nightmare I must have blocked it from my mind. I think if I had looked like that, I'd never have stayed.

Do you think I was spared and just came in beautiful??

Love your posts Em.

My word verification is: hemated. He Mated?

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

Oh my what an unusual post about hair! All that 'ruth-ing' was worth it! LOL! GREAT post, as always! xxxx

Alex said...

Can't spell "Truth" without Ruth.