Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 4 ½: I had a perfect day (Warning: partial noodity ahead!)

Photobucket
(Pictured: Necklace, Pendant and Earrings in Ode in Water and Sky, by Random Calliope)

I got a gift tonight that literally made me put my hand over my REAL-LIVE mouth and gape at my computer in AWED DISBELIEF.

I couldn't find an outfit to do it justice, so I ran outside in, well, a piece of tape and prayed to God that my neighbors weren't home.

Thank you, Random Calliope!

YES, (all you other) men of the world! Jewelry makes us take off our clothes! Maybe if I just say it out loud, I'll stop getting things like TOOL KITS for Valentine's Day.

Photobucket

When I logged in and saw "Emerald's Box of Awesome" waiting for me, I was torn between clapping and getting all teary, so I did both.

I've never gotten a box of awesome before. I've never even gotten a bag of awesome. I wish I could make an appropriately awesome thank-you gift. (Hand-painted square prim? :\)

All I really have to give people are my words, and I'm kind of at a loss for those right now. The only one that comes to mind is . . .

YAY!

*jumps up and down . . . but, um, not too vigorously*

And yes, I finally figured out how to use my Windlight settings and as you can probably tell by now, I'm quite taken with the Sailor's Delight sky. But actually, this set looks spectacular at midnight:

Photobucket
(Bracelet in Ode in Water in Sky. Ring in Ode in Twilight. Don't look at my underwear!)

The pose is called La Prude from the Inspirations set at Pffiou! (ha ha!).

The Sloane hair is the 10L Vendor Support Month gift from Philotic Energy. And you'll find the duct tape bra in the $1L Homeless set at Abnormal Ms. I knew it would come in handy some day!

*blows Random a huge kiss and runs in the house to put on a robe*