Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

You could be dancing with Death right now

Photobucket
Photo courtesy of Lizzie Lexington

After months of procrastinating, I finally got my Singles Spotlight column done over on City Zen. To read about eligible bachelor Death Seetan (pictured above), please check out "You Could Be Dancing with Death."

And yep, I was worried that the name "Date with Emerald" would terrify people, so I've kind of temporarily renamed the column "Singles Spotlight." Actually I hate that name too. Ugh, I need help.

My thanks and apologies to Death Seetan and guest photographer Lizzie Lexington, who participated in the groundwork for the column at least a month ago, if not longer.

City Zen is looking for writers, by the way, particularly in the areas of Fashion, Travel, Music and SL News. If you're talented and you've got a hankering to share your insights and creative genius with the world, please check out the site's Job Opportunities page.

The salary is great karma, a wide fan base of appreciative readers, people screaming your name in public and begging for your autograph, and a plethora of "you're so damn awesome" blogger gifts from designers and content creators.

OK, I made up those last two parts. But it's still good fun.

If you want to be my next column victim or my next guest photographer, please drop me a note inworld.

5 comments:

JM said...

Oh my. I loved that column. It made me lol. DO MORE! More Dates with Emerald! YES! Also, Death could totally come hang out at H. Azul with that chin slinky, as we are also known as "Beardhaven." I shall IM him. ;-)

Amie Adamski said...

The column was really good, he seems like a keeper-an intelligent guy who doesn't want a hoochie wear girl yay LOL :)

The picture of you dancing is really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the credits for the pics but you didnt have to do that. I had fun taking them.

Eliza Wrigglesworth said...

You forgot the part about his cute butt Em!

Sunflower said...

If I were still SL single I would jump at the chance, Em ;)

The article was very hilarious and fun to read. Very much you. Loved it!

-Quaintly