Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 5: In case you didn't know . . .

Photobucket

Chickens scare the bejeezus out of me.

Not a good time to be poultryphobic in SL.

Everyone's talking about their sionChickens. I guess I would like to raise them just to throw them at people.

Besides run screaming away from chickens, I think the only other things I did today were to rape and pillage the Novocaine hair sale (OK, that sounded wrong), flip a lucky board for someone, and pack up my purple house and Jon's duck. Woo hoo! You have goosebumps from all the excitement! I know it!

I think that's about all I have to say. This blogger challenge is kicking my tush. When it's over, I don't think I want to look at this blog again for a long time.

I'm off to buy some Excedrin for this splitting, splitting headache I currently have.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't pay the Spartans to go on their gridwide chicken liberation spree, did ya?

Heidi